Are you searching for indian flowers name in hindi and english with pictures? Here you will get all the spring flowers that start with k. Generally, kids loves to learn new name. They loves and like beautiful flower. If you have kindergarten of class 1,2 kids then you can collect flower name from below. India is a land of difference kind of flower. You can use these flower name as a name of your baby girl of girlfriend as a nickname.
Flowers that start with k
Here are some annual flowers name in English that start with the letter “K”:
- Kaffir Lily
- Kangaroo Paw
- Kniphofia (also known as red hot poker)
- Kolkwitzia amabilis (also known as Beautybush)
- Korean Lilac (also known as Syringa meyeri)
- Kosteletzkya virginica (also known as Seashore Mallow)
- Kousa Dogwood (also known as Cornus kousa)
Note that some of these may have multiple common names or scientific names.
Flowers ame in Bengali with k
Here are some flowers that start with the letter “ক” in Bengali:
- কাঁচনলতা (Kanchanlata) – This is the Bengali name for the Golden Trumpet Vine, also known as Allamanda cathartica.
- কমল (Kamal) – This is the Bengali name for the Lotus flower, also known as Nelumbo nucifera.
- কদম (Kadam) – This is the Bengali name for the Kadamba tree, which produces small, fragrant flowers.
- করবী (Karabi) –
- কুসুম (Kusum) – This is the Bengali name for the Safflower plant,
- কাজল (Kajol) – This is the Bengali name for the Black Nightshade plant, which produces small white or purple flowers.