Do not know how to calculate 10 percent of 120? Here we will going to teach you how to solve it step by step. First of all you have to learn how to calculate percentage?
How to calculate percentage?
To calculate a percentage , you need to first convert the percentage to a decimal by moving the decimal point two places to the left. For example, if you want to find 25% of a number, you would convert 25% to 0.25. Then, you can multiply the number by the decimal equivalent of the percentage to find the result. So, to find 25% of a number, you would multiply the number by 0.25.
Another way to calculate percent is to use the following formula: (part/whole) x 100 = percent
For example, if you want to find the percentage of 15 out of 100, you would use the formula: (15/100) x 100 = 15%
10 percent of 120
Some More Examples
- 10 percent of 1200 = 120.
- what is ten percent of 100 = 10.
- 10 percent of 12000 = 1200.
- what is ten percent of 1500= 150.
- 10 percent of 12000 rupees is = 1200 rupees.
- what is ten percent of 12000 = 1200.
- what is ten percent of 1 million = 100000